Peat rotary dryer is special design for peat of high moisture, big viscosity, small density, low heat resistance, easy cluster, and other character development and market demand product. This peat drying system main included heating source, Break feed equipment, Belt feeding machine, rotary drum, discharge equipment, dust removal, belt discharging machine, induced draft fan, peat combustion, temperature control, power operation system and system structure.
The working principle of the dryer system as follows:
1.moisture content 35-60% peat by scattered feeder evenly into the dryer, in the process of drying, peat will pass six workspace: one is the feed zone, wet peat into this area with low-temperature hot air quickly evaporates moisture, the material in big Angle of copy board copy, In front of the binder will import to next workspace.
2. Second is repeatedly broken beat and cleaning area, equipment design in this area have broken beat cleaning device, wet peat grabbed by grating copy board broken beat, large wet slurry after repeated broken beat, broken knead into a 20-30 mm small particles of carbon, forming curtain material status, increase the heat exchange area, improve the drying rate, cleaning device reasonably clean wall adhesion of peat, prevent peat adhesive.
3. Three is the main drying area, through two area processing wet peat has a granular loose state of the material, in this area will be raising by inclined feed plate, the material will form a uniform state of material desire, and full contact with hot air to heat exchange, strong precipitation.
4. Four is pounding broken drying area, in this area peat after repeated pounding broken in this area, peat particles from 20-- 30 mm broken for 3-15mm size (as customer request), further reducing moisture content.
5. Five is strengthening drying region, through the broken small peat particles from the copy board raised area is densely populated, fully absorb hot heat, discharging water, achieved water standard, ready to discharge;
6. Six is discharging area, in order to prevent discharging dust, do not set a copy plate roller in this region, the slide material rolling to the discharge port to complete the whole drying process. Peat moisture content is 10-15%, 3-15 mm granular coal or organic fertilizer.
1. Peat dryer adopts a patent new portfolio model, the extensible ability is strong, processing capacity is big.
2. according to the different material properties and requirements to change operation parameters, the material in the dryer cylinder body can form stable whole curtain fabric, and the heat exchange is more sufficient, uniform product moisture, high production efficiency;
3., new type Patents pulverized coal furnace thermal efficiency is 99%, less fuel consumption, low fuel consumption, low drying cost, is 3/5 of the normal rotary dryer.
4. Good material and manufacturing levels to ensure the smooth cylinder operation, resistance to overload ability, high reliability;
5. Modular design and manufacturing, high mechanization degree, convenient installation, simple operation, maintenance is convenient
6. Along the shell axial, different drying period set different copy board and broken beat clear structure, this design achieve good drywall sticking to solve at the same time, it also can control the product granularity after being drying, and prevent the product particle size is too large, or carefully, to ensure product quality.
7. Cylinder speed can be adjusted through the counter-rotating cylinder speed adjustment and the adjustment of the dryer inlet air temperature, this dryer machine also can adapt to different forms of moisture into the feeding material properties and meet different product requirements.
8. This peat rotary dryer adopts the self-aligning roller structure and drags reduction technology, this design can reduce the wear and power consumption. This peat dryer also adopts a special gear wheel structure, it can reduce the horizontal thrust equipment tilt work, effectively ensuring the service life of the dryer.
|Model||Capacity(T/D)||Early moisture(%)||Final moisture(%)||Power (kw)||Cover area(m2)|